1. SWIFTFOX (http://getswiftfox.com/)
Swiftfox is an optimized build of Mozilla Firefox. Swiftfox has builds for both AMD and Intel processors and is based on the most cutting edge Firefox source code available.
2. MAXTHON (http://www.maxthon.com/)
Maxthon 3 comes with a browser engine that draws web pages 200% faster than Google Chrome.
3. STAINLESS (http://www.stainlessapp.com/)
A multi-process browser for OS X.
Although Stainless started out as a technology demo to showcase our own multi-processing architecture in response to Google Chrome, we’ve been inspired by our growing fanbase to forge ahead and craft Stainless into a full-fledged browser. In fact, Stainless now has features you won’t find in Chrome or in any other browser.
4. LUNASCAPE (http://www.lunascape.tv/)
LUNASCAPE is the world’s first and only triple engine browser. It has been downloaded over 20 million times and it’s available globally in 12 languages. Try it for yourself the new kind of speed and versatility.
5. KONQUEROR (http://www.konqueror.org/)
6. SLEIPNIR (http://www.fenrir-inc.com/)
Sleipnir is a tabbed web browser developed by Fenrir Inc
7. SEAMONKEY (http://www.seamonkey-project.org/)
Web-browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple—all your Internet needs in one application.
8. FLOCK (http://flock.com/)
The social web browser.
9. OMNIWEB (http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omniweb/)
OmniWeb is a powerful, feature-rich alternative to the standard web browser. Save time and be more productive by using built-in web shortcuts and unique drag-and-drop tabbed windows.
10. CAMINO (http://caminobrowser.org/)
Camino is an open source web browser developed with a focus on providing the best possible experience for Mac OS X users.